Embracing Calvin Klein minimalism as a canvas for creative exploration, this season’s campaign gets back to basics. Consciously crafted basics like the perfect white T-shirt, classic/archival denim silhouettes, and the brand’s iconic monogrammed underwear offer the potential for limitless self-expression. They become a blank canvas. Photographer Mario Sorrenti and director Terence Nance capture today’s storytellers, visionaries, and creators telling their stories through surreal, intimate imagery, dialogue, and movement.
- Anthony Ramos, actor, musician
- Janaya Future Khan, Storyteller, Futurist, Activist
- Jacob Elordi, actor
- Koffee, musician
- Megan Thee Stallion, rapper
- Queer Skate LA, skate collective based in Los Angeles, California
- Rina Sawayama, singer-songwriter
- Sage Elsesser, musician and skater
- Vinson Fraley, dancer
The new Spring 2021 sales focus on fundamental styles. In underwear, Air Fx Tech provides breathable support. Reconsidered Comfort offers iconic Calvin Klein silhouettes made with sustainably sourced materials. At Jeans, our gender-neutral and monochrome pieces like trucker jackets and cotton ribbed tank tops are destined to become wardrobe staples.
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Director: Terence Nance